2020 Seniors vs 2021 Juniors
Monday, Sept 30th 7pm
Bonfire to follow!
Scroll down for important details!
• There is NO COST to participate in Powder Puff! However, spectators will pay $5 at the gate on game night
• Senior and junior girls may sign up to play football or to help coach the boys
• Senior and junior boys may sign up to be cheerleaders or to help coach the girls
• All sign ups will be done online via Google forms - CLICK THE "REGISTER TO PLAY OR COACH HERE" LINK ABOVE
• All participants – including players, coaches, cheerleaders – MUST TURN IN A SIGNED WAIVER before practicing or playing in the game. Parent or guardian signature is required for participants under age 18
• 3 practices are scheduled. Players and cheerleaders MUST ATTEND AT LEAST 2 PRACTICES in order to be allowed to participate in the game: Exact location of practices will be sent out via Remind at a later date
Sunday, September 22, 3:00-5:00 pm
Wednesday, September 25, 6:30-8:30 pm
Friday, September 27, 6:30-8:30 pm
Sunday, September 29, 2:00-4:00pm - we added this extra practice to make sure everyone can make 2 practices!
• Practice and game information will be communicated via REMIND. Please sign up for notifications by texting @nwhspowd to 81010
• Players may purchase jerseys for $25 and cheerleaders may purchase t-shirts for $15. Purchase is not required to play. Seniors may reuse last year’s jerseys.
If you purchase a new one, please see the samples at the PTSO table at lunches Sept 4-10 for sizing – they are different than last year’s.
Your last name and a randomly assigned number between 0-99 will be put on the back of each jersey. (You will not be allowed to pick your own number – please do not ask!)
After registering to participate, you will receive a link to order your Powder Puff spirit wear from our online store.
The deadline for ordering a jersey is Friday September 13, 2019.
• ALL PARTICIPANTS ARE EXPECTED TO HELP CLEAN UP THE STADIUM AFTER THE GAME!
We will honor the generosity of the school allowing us to use the stadium for our event by making sure it is clean when we finish playing!